NAED™ DISPATCHER OF THE YEAR
The NAED Dispatcher of the Year award was created to identify and recognize individuals who have made the most significant contributions to further the values and mission of the Academies through personal action. This award will be bestowed annually upon the NAED certified emergency dispatcher who has most successfully exemplified the values and mission of the Academies.
How to submit a NAED Dispatcher of the Year Award Nomination: Submit your nomination in writing to the NAED Mailing Address on the front of this form to the attention of Carlynn Page, Associate Director. Be sure to include a completed Award nomination form and an audio file of a call taken by your nominee exemplifying why he/she is deserving of this award.
- Carlynn Page
- 110 South Regent Street, Suite 800
- Salt Lake City, Utah 84111 USA
Please include a high resolution digital photo in electronic format of your nominee.
- The NAED Awards Committee will review the nominations and select a short list for review by The Academies Board of Trustees.
- Submissions Due: We are no longer accepting submissions (closed).
- Nominees must be certified by the NAED and must use a Priority Dispatch System Protocol (MPDS, PPDS and/or FPDS).
- Nominations should not be based on one specific event.
- Factors for selection to nominate should include; compliance to Protocol, teamwork, initiative to further professionalism and education and ability to function well under stress.
- Supporting audio file should involve a difficult caller, extraordinary circumstance or positive outcome.
- NAED Award recipient will be honored at NAVIGATOR 2013 in Salt Lake City, Utah, will receive a complimentary NAVIGATOR registration, airfare & 3 nights hotel.
Submit your nominee online (We are no longer accepting online submissions)
NAED AWARDS COMMITTEE
Carlynn C. Page
Associate Director NAED/IAED
College of Fellows,
NAED/IAED Alliance Board, Board of Certification,
NAED/IAED Board of Accreditation, College of Fellows
NAED BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Jeff Clawson, MD
Board of Certification
Chair, Board of Trustees